She stands strong, resilient and unstoppable. She is unique. She is irreplaceable. She is brave, but vulnerable. She is guarded but gentle. She is perfectly imperfect. Above all, She is love.
Too beautiful to burn, our Queen collection of handcrafted candles are hand poured with love. Made to order and one of a kind, they may incur some differences in color, scent and appearance.
Available in two colour/scent varieties:
Soft Pink - Rose and Vanilla
White - Honeysuckle and Ylang Ylang
Appx 1 hour burning time
Intended and recommended to be admired as decor purposes only but should you wish to burn, please place your candle on a deep and reasonable sized heat proof dish, away from open drafts, electrical and flammable items.
WARNING: NEVER leave burning candle unattended. These candles can be quite unpredictable in the way that they burn and may have a tendency to collapse and melt in various ways each time so it is strongly advisable to keep a close eye on your candle at all times as it burns. Keep away from children.
Please note: Bee one of a kind does not take responsibility for any damages, injury or loss caused.
Your Queen candle comes beautifully gift wrapped with sustainability in mind.
Handpoured with love
Made in Melbourne
Made with 100% Vegan Soy wax
Premium Fragrant & Essential oils
100% One of a kind
Safety Precautions regulated by the National Candle Association.
- Before burning, always trim the wick to ¼ inch. You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
- Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use. It should be heat resistant, sturdy, and large enough to contain any drips or melted wax.
Burn candles in a well-ventilated room:
- Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
- Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations on burn time and proper use. In general, it is recommended that candles do not burn for longer than four hours and cool for at least two hours before relighting.
- When lighting a candle, use long matches or a long-reach lighter. Keep your hair and loose clothing away from the flame.
- Never leave a candle unattended.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.
- Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.
- Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.
- Be very careful if using candles during a power outage. Flashlights and other battery-powered lights are safer sources of light during a power failure. Never use a candle during a power outage to look for things in a closet, or when fueling equipment – such as a lantern or kerosene heater.